- RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, including popular favourite like Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie, Texas-Style Beef Chili, and Chocolate Coconut Truffles.
- QUICK START GUIDE Start to lose your extra weight, improve your health fast, and avoid diseases right away with the Paleo Diet Basics.
- DAILY MEAL PLANS Your total plan for every meal, including daily tips and foolproof plan-ahead instructions.
- SHOPPING LISTS Grocery shopping is almost too easy with these customised shopping lists.
- EASY PALEO SNACK IDEAS Over 15 quick snack recipes to keep you full and satisfied throughout the whole day.
- THE SECRET TO READING FOOD LABELS Know what to look for and what to ignore in the supermarket aisle.
- TRICKS FOR DINING OUT Eat Paleo in any restaurant with these sneaky menu options.
Nutrients are essential and there are many healthy cooking tips that can be found. Here, we have four that would provide a great step towards smart cooking:
1. First, scrubbing vegetables instead of peeling them will retain many nutrients that vegetable held as most are found in the skin.
2. The second one is steaming vegetable or using the microwave will retain a lot of valuable nutrients.
3. A third one is if you want to boil your vegetables then do it in a small amount of water and not over boil them.
4. Lastly, incorporating stir fry recipes into a healthy diet can also allow many vegetables to be cooked quickly while retaining nutrients that they harbour.
One of the food I missed the most when I switched eating real foods were protein bars. Unfortunately, with ingredients like soy protein (GMO and toxic), high fructose corn syrup (causes obesity and promotes disease), artificial sweeteners (damages metabolism), 99% of protein bars are off limits.
For those of us that still want to get their protein bar fix, I have an excellent “Paleo” alternative for you.
These protein bars are grain free, gluten free, low carb, and taste absolutely delicious. When you make them, you will be blown away that unprocessed, real food could taste this good!
Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bars (low carb, grain free, gluten free)
1 cup egg white protein powder (we use Jay Robb’s brand)
1/3rd cup hazelnut butter
2 tbs cocoa powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup coconut oil
1/3rd cup honey
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the honey and coconut oil in a pan on low-medium until melted and warm.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place a sheet of nonstick baking paper onto your kitchen table, and put the protein bar mixture in the centre. Put another sheet of baking paper on top, and use a rolling pin to roll out the protein bar mixture to a 4 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to harden.
- When the protein bar has set and is hard to touch, remove from the refrigerator and cut into equal sized portions.
- Store the protein bars in the refrigerator.
You don’t have to eat horribly processed protein bars to get your fix – you can make real, unprocessed, and extremely delicious versions of these foods easily in your own home. And that isn’t the only food that there’s a “Paleo” alternative for…
In fact, one of the biggest “Paleo” communities on the web came together and created a fantastic cookbook bundle that includes hundreds of these “Paleo Alternative” recipes.
From delicious desserts like cake & soufflé, to crackers, to traditional recipes like bacon salad, and more…The Paleohacks Cookbook has it all.
Dave & his team at Paleohacks are offering all of these cookbooks at a low, price for a limited time here:
P.S. If you like this recipe for the chocolate hazelnut protein bars, please share this with your friends and family.
In this books you will find all addictive and delicious paleo snack recipes like these
that keeping your mind and body energized, nourished and alert for the whole day. Get now 80% OFF on this “Paleo Sweet And Savory Snack Cookbooks“.
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness benefits, including weight-loss assistance. The evidence is irrefutable. But are we over looking something better? It is true that green tea contains powerful antioxidants. These components contribute to minimising health risks such as cancer and cardiovascular disease.
As a Weight Loss Expert, it has been my primary goal to share practical tips and tricks for those pursuing optimal health. In upholding my obligation to transparency, I am about to reveal how green tea, although beneficial, is gradually losing value in the light of its delicious-rival – rooibos . Rooibos, also known as red tea, is equally high in antioxidants, however sourced from different substances to that of green tea. The antioxidants contained in rooibos, aspalathin and nothofagin – are comparatively rare, and help to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.
After the results of recent studies, alongside my own findings related to the major player-sin sustainable weight loss, I consider red tea an essential. In addition to preventing heart-disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and more, it is an accessible and effective answer to weight-gain. This year I began the production of my Red Tea Detox. A primary goal was to harness the incredible benefits of rooibos whilst combining the ingredient with a number of other, equally valuable elements. Rooibos means red bush. The plant is readily available, with leaves that turn red upon fermentation. With so much potential to assist with our health and wellness journeys, I considered it wrong to ignore the strength of the plant.Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless.Another factor of its ultimate superiority is simply – taste. The bitterness of green tea is often attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea. Many health products do not aim to bridge the gap between adults and young children,but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for both demographics. Which is why I’ve designed a recipe that caters to all ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened-version of the recipe. This particular Red Tea Detox program is fresh and matchless, already actively transforming lives since its launch. Watch below the red tea detox programm review video