The Lost Book of Remedies is helping Americans achieve curative self-sufficiency even in the darkest times by saving the lost remedies of our grandparents.
Inside this ” The Fat Burning Kitchen ” , you’ll discover:
- The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete … this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently.
- The truth about polyunsaturated fats that most food companies don’t want you to know.
- Which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you.
- The real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet.
- The “whole grain” deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals are packing more body fat on you.
- Why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all, and the dirty truth about homogenised milk too.
- The one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods.
- A healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes
- Why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat.
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning and making you AGE faster?
- A surprisingly healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat & build muscle.
- Why egg whites are actually WORSE for you than whole eggs
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metabolism.
- The one time when delicious creamy chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings.
- Which fruits & veggies are okay to choose non-organic
- …and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively, while also preventing diabetes.
Nutrients are essential and there are many healthy cooking tips that can be found. Here, we have four that would provide a great step towards smart cooking:
1. First, scrubbing vegetables instead of peeling them will retain many nutrients that vegetable held as most are found in the skin.
2. The second one is steaming vegetable or using the microwave will retain a lot of valuable nutrients.
3. A third one is if you want to boil your vegetables then do it in a small amount of water and not over boil them.
4. Lastly, incorporating stir fry recipes into a healthy diet can also allow many vegetables to be cooked quickly while retaining nutrients that they harbour.
Best-Selling Healthy Dessert Cookbook