About the product
- Crispy brown rice, rich peanut butter, and marshmallow cream join forces for a delicious snack bar
- An on the go snack bar that’s equally at home tucked into your briefcase or enjoyed after spin class for only 2 SmartPoints
- You don’t have to compromise on flavor to get the 7 grams of protein in these stix
- Includes a total of 12 Stix – 6 Stix per box
- Gluten-free, Kosher, with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, including popular favourite like Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie, Texas-Style Beef Chili, and Chocolate Coconut Truffles.
- QUICK START GUIDE Start to lose your extra weight, improve your health fast, and avoid diseases right away with the Paleo Diet Basics.
- DAILY MEAL PLANS Your total plan for every meal, including daily tips and foolproof plan-ahead instructions.
- SHOPPING LISTS Grocery shopping is almost too easy with these customised shopping lists.
- EASY PALEO SNACK IDEAS Over 15 quick snack recipes to keep you full and satisfied throughout the whole day.
- THE SECRET TO READING FOOD LABELS Know what to look for and what to ignore in the supermarket aisle.
- TRICKS FOR DINING OUT Eat Paleo in any restaurant with these sneaky menu options.
Goal with this Paleo Sweets cookbook is simple to provide the taste-bud-popping, nutritious recipes that took literally years to assemble.
One of the food I missed the most when I switched eating real foods were protein bars. Unfortunately, with ingredients like soy protein (GMO and toxic), high fructose corn syrup (causes obesity and promotes disease), artificial sweeteners (damages metabolism), 99% of protein bars are off limits.
For those of us that still want to get their protein bar fix, I have an excellent “Paleo” alternative for you.
These protein bars are grain free, gluten free, low carb, and taste absolutely delicious. When you make them, you will be blown away that unprocessed, real food could taste this good!
Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Bars (low carb, grain free, gluten free)
1 cup egg white protein powder (we use Jay Robb’s brand)
1/3rd cup hazelnut butter
2 tbs cocoa powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup coconut oil
1/3rd cup honey
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the honey and coconut oil in a pan on low-medium until melted and warm.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place a sheet of nonstick baking paper onto your kitchen table, and put the protein bar mixture in the centre. Put another sheet of baking paper on top, and use a rolling pin to roll out the protein bar mixture to a 4 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to harden.
- When the protein bar has set and is hard to touch, remove from the refrigerator and cut into equal sized portions.
- Store the protein bars in the refrigerator.
You don’t have to eat horribly processed protein bars to get your fix – you can make real, unprocessed, and extremely delicious versions of these foods easily in your own home. And that isn’t the only food that there’s a “Paleo” alternative for…
In fact, one of the biggest “Paleo” communities on the web came together and created a fantastic cookbook bundle that includes hundreds of these “Paleo Alternative” recipes.
From delicious desserts like cake & soufflé, to crackers, to traditional recipes like bacon salad, and more…The Paleohacks Cookbook has it all.
Dave & his team at Paleohacks are offering all of these cookbooks at a low, price for a limited time here:
P.S. If you like this recipe for the chocolate hazelnut protein bars, please share this with your friends and family.
In this books you will find all addictive and delicious paleo snack recipes like these
that keeping your mind and body energized, nourished and alert for the whole day. Get now 80% OFF on this “Paleo Sweet And Savory Snack Cookbooks“.