- RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, including popular favourite like Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie, Texas-Style Beef Chili, and Chocolate Coconut Truffles.
- QUICK START GUIDE Start to lose your extra weight, improve your health fast, and avoid diseases right away with the Paleo Diet Basics.
- DAILY MEAL PLANS Your total plan for every meal, including daily tips and foolproof plan-ahead instructions.
- SHOPPING LISTS Grocery shopping is almost too easy with these customised shopping lists.
- EASY PALEO SNACK IDEAS Over 15 quick snack recipes to keep you full and satisfied throughout the whole day.
- THE SECRET TO READING FOOD LABELS Know what to look for and what to ignore in the supermarket aisle.
- TRICKS FOR DINING OUT Eat Paleo in any restaurant with these sneaky menu options.
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness benefits, including weight-loss assistance. The evidence is irrefutable. But are we over looking something better? It is true that green tea contains powerful antioxidants. These components contribute to minimising health risks such as cancer and cardiovascular disease.
As a Weight Loss Expert, it has been my primary goal to share practical tips and tricks for those pursuing optimal health. In upholding my obligation to transparency, I am about to reveal how green tea, although beneficial, is gradually losing value in the light of its delicious-rival – rooibos . Rooibos, also known as red tea, is equally high in antioxidants, however sourced from different substances to that of green tea. The antioxidants contained in rooibos, aspalathin and nothofagin – are comparatively rare, and help to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.
After the results of recent studies, alongside my own findings related to the major player-sin sustainable weight loss, I consider red tea an essential. In addition to preventing heart-disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and more, it is an accessible and effective answer to weight-gain. This year I began the production of my Red Tea Detox. A primary goal was to harness the incredible benefits of rooibos whilst combining the ingredient with a number of other, equally valuable elements. Rooibos means red bush. The plant is readily available, with leaves that turn red upon fermentation. With so much potential to assist with our health and wellness journeys, I considered it wrong to ignore the strength of the plant.Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless.Another factor of its ultimate superiority is simply – taste. The bitterness of green tea is often attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea. Many health products do not aim to bridge the gap between adults and young children,but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for both demographics. Which is why I’ve designed a recipe that caters to all ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened-version of the recipe. This particular Red Tea Detox program is fresh and matchless, already actively transforming lives since its launch. Watch below the red tea detox programm review video